Senior Strategic Improvement Manager
St Ives, Cambridgeshire | £30.13 - £36 per hour | Posted 23 days ago
As a key member supporting the Assistant Director of Improvement and Transformation, you will take the lead in providing advanced specialist redesign expertise to the organisation.
This role involves spearheading large-scale and strategic transformation programs in collaboration with system partners.
- Lead on significant strategic transformation programs
- Deliver sustainable and innovative changes to improve services
- Provide advanced specialist redesign expertise
- Collaborate with system partners for effective program delivery
- Foster a culture of innovation and improvement within teams and across organisations
- Educated to Master’s Degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development/education and learning
- Improvement methodology qualification (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) or accredited training
- Programme/project management qualification (e.g., PRINCE 2, Agile, MSP)
- Senior management experience leading a team of improvement specialists
- Successful delivery of large-scale and complex redesign programs in the private or public sector
- Extensive experience in improvement science, change management, and service design methodologies
- Design and fostering of a culture of innovation and improvement within teams and organisations
- Senior level engagement and relationship building with key stakeholders/partners
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.