Winchester, Hampshire | £543 per day | Posted 23 days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologist (EP) to conduct an in-person assessment and generate a comprehensive report for a child as per the specifications outlined in the Tribunal Order. This assessment aims to address the educational and training needs of the child, with a focus on developing an Education, Health, and Care (EOTIS) package.
- Conduct in-person assessments with the child and meet with her parents to gather relevant information.
- Generate an updated Educational Psychology report that addresses the child's current presentation and needs.
- Provide insights into the type of educational and/or training interventions that will best meet the child's needs within the framework of an EOTIS package.
- Clearly identify and explain any recommended provision, detailing why it is necessary to address specific needs.
- Collaborate with other professionals, ensuring clear explanations for identified provisions.
- Justify the level of provision required, providing evidence for the appropriateness and effectiveness of the recommended interventions.
- If recommending provision outside of normal school hours, articulate the justification for such arrangements and specify the needs addressed.
- Be flexible with working days, acknowledging the urgency of completing the report, and considering the possibility of working during school holidays, with support from the organization.
- Communicate effectively with parents and stakeholders, ensuring transparency and understanding of the assessment process and recommendations.
- Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology.
- Full registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Proven experience in conducting educational assessments and generating comprehensive reports.
- Strong understanding of special educational needs and the ability to tailor interventions accordingly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with parents, professionals, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work during school holidays, if required.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.