Farnham, Surrey | Competitive | Posted 21 days ago
This pivotal role creates an exciting and challenging opportunity to have a major, positive impact within the Sammons Recruitment Group, key in building, moulding, and leading an excellent team, with great prospect for personal growth and advancement, where you will be supported and encouraged to maximise your full potential.
The role involves managing a team, efficiently and proactively to ensure milestones, targets and budgets are consistently achieved/exceeded. Working closely with and reporting to Head of the Division, you will be involved in strategic planning to support the growth of the business. Managing a successful team, up-skilling and guiding them towards achieving set targets, as well as their own aspirations. Leading by example in developing and enhancing relationships with clients and candidates alike, while successfully building your own desk and revenue streams, demonstrating how high-quality practices and processes can promote and sustain business agility and high performance.
Key Accountabilities as Recruitment Manager:
- Demonstrate expertise as an experienced Recruitment Consultant by running a successful desk, leading by example in candidate and client facing activities, while playing a key role in shaping the culture, ambition and professionalism of your team
- Driving client/candidate experience and engagement by managing key KPI's to develop and accelerate day to day, long-term revenue streams and income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
- Taking direct line responsibility by managing the team of Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers, through a culture of coaching, developing and action orientation, ensuring all new starters are fully trained, embedded and manage on-going objective setting and performance management for all team members
- Interacting with other divisions to ensure a cohesive approach to recruitment strategies, processes and compliance
- Reporting on and helping to develop KPIs and financial performance
- Growing the business by exploring potential opportunities
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed by yourself and your team, in order to meet legislative and internal quality/compliance requirements
- Coaching your team on recruitment best practices, which support their development, both on the job and during periodic reviews
- Creating and reinforcing a positive team culture
- Managing the performance for each team member including implementing/setting KPIs, conducting 121/ daily/weekly reviews and holding team meetings
- Building relationships and inspiring an environment of trust across the team
- Ensuring all targets are met and exceeded
- Identifying training needs for individuals within the team
You will be able to demonstrate leadership skills, sales expertise & resilience. You will have the tenacity, ambition, and drive to identify, build, and grow our market share within your geographical area.
- Proactive approach, coupled with drive/determination
- Good team player
- Professional – loyal/integrity
- Thrive working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- A great, supportive, and caring team environment
- The opportunity to be involved in more in-depth aspects of the business
- Great prospects to grow and develop your skills and experience
- The opportunity to see 'the fruits of your labour' from beginning to end
- Future and ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to be a part of an experienced senior management team, who work with you to support your success
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.