Aerospace Team Assistant
Farnborough, Hampshire | £12.82 per hour | Posted 23 days ago
We are seeking an Events Assistant to join our dynamic team, supporting various projects related to a large scale event starting week commencing July 22nd.
This role demands the ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive, objective, and task-focused approach. The Events Assistant will be an integral part of our innovative business area, engaging with high-profile clients, senior attendees, speakers, and guests on a global scale.
- Register speakers, manage ongoing engagement, and handle administration related to speakers and presentations.
- Manage delegate correspondence, respond to queries, issue joining instructions, and ensure an efficient general registration process.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of various theatres during the event.
- Brief and prepare speakers before each session, liaise with the AV team for correct presentations, and ensure theatre readiness.
- Maintain the tidiness and reset theatres before each session.
- Log attendance numbers, keep theatres clean throughout the day, and reset seating and headsets between sessions and at the end of each day.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks for the wider Events team on-site.
- Ensure catering areas are well-stocked and clean.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Effective communicator, both internally and externally.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assertive and able to show initiative under pressure.
- Experience dealing with speakers and high-profile clients face-to-face.
- Tech-savvy and hands-on approach.
People & Values
Rooted in a rich history, we embody a pioneering spirit that has defined our business for decades. Focused on three core values:
- Positivity: Embracing a confident can-do attitude.
- Precision: Taking pride in every detail of safety and organisation.
- Partnership: Working collaboratively as one team for the best results, fostering open communication with clients.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.