SMT Engineer Trainee
Hastings, East Sussex | £10.42 per hour | Posted 21 days ago
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Trainee Engineer.
As a Trainee Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Training under supervision using machines for placing and machine soldering small components onto printed circuit boards
- Running production batches of assemblies
- Loading components onto feeders, conducting routine machine maintenance, and managing electronic and manual document control
- Other duties as the role progresses
- Competent IT user
- Good understanding of Mathematics
- Basic knowledge of electronics and engineering
- Ability to read and understand basic customer drawings and data sheets
- Confidence to work independently after training
- A proactive approach
- Great team-work skills
So, if you are looking for the next step in your engineering career, click 'apply' now or call us to discuss.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.