Farnham, Surrey | Competitive | Posted 21 days ago
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with considerable business development experience to join our Team based in Farnham. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, with support from the wider team, we are looking for someone who is eager to continue their career in recruitment.
What will you do?
- Identify and develop client/business relationships
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Source and interview suitable candidates, briefing them on the opportunities on offer, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Meet, and where possible, exceed agreed activity level targets such as client calls, client and candidate meetings, plus mandates successfully taken and filled
- Proactively remain abreast of trends and developments within your specific niche market area
You really must bring:
- The ability to communicate professionally, both verbal and written
- The ability to multi task
- Previous experience in recruitment sales
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- The ability to earn uncapped commission and a performance related bonus
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- 30 days annual leave plus an additional day off for your birthday
- An Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.